Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Polish to the People!

Some of my friends, sick of seeing nail related posts on my facebook, advised that perhaps I ought to consider getting myself a blog. I had resisted, because there are so many great nail polish blogs, that I couldn't possibly compete. After all, I needed an angle, something to make my blog special amongst all the fab nail blogs out there. So, I thought, it was my friends, none of whom buy nail polishes ten at a time, like I do, who suggested the idea of a blog, so I should do this for them. For the people who look at my neon green nail polish and say, "I would never wear that... or would I?" For the people who want to know how on earth I manage to repaint my nails every day without my fingers falling off. This is for you, normal, non-obsessed person. I salute you, and I say, Polish to the People!

(Of course, fanatics are welcome also. After all, at the end of the day, only you will understand the madness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment